Thursday, August 2, 2012

Intro

Hi,

My name is Ali and I am a 10 year old girl who is very interested in being active, eating healthy and feeling good. I can't begin to tell you how many oversized and undersized people I have come across. It really got me thinking. It is so simple how to look good and feel good but those people just care about eating or not eating. Many magazines and diets tell you not to eat certain foods but they are wrong. To be healthy, you need to eat a balanced, sustain diet. Not eating food in one group will make you eat more of the others. I made this blog to get the word out that you don't only have to have good eatng habits to be healthy, you also have to get off the couch and exercise. Your body speaks to you. If it tells you you are hungry, eat a healthy snack like a carrot or a cucumber. The same thing if you feel tired  or hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment